Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wuthering Heights

"And I pray one prayer--I repeat it till my tongue stiffens--Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living! You said I killed you--haunt me, then! The murdered do haunt their murderers, I believe. I know that ghosts have wandered on earth. Be with me always--take any form--drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!"

"You have left me so long to struggle against death, alone, that I feel and see only death! I feel like death!"

"Terror made me cruel..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very nice…. I like your blogs….

I will be available in online for link exchange from 9am to 7pm (IST)
For my chatting id:
gmail: fastlinkmaster@gmail.com
Skype: ananthakumar007

computer repair NYC service New york city

web design New York, web design Philadelphia

Web design India, web designer India

Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization - SEO